The Estates Service collects, processes and holds your personal information to deliver Estates functions including when you make an application in relation to building work, such as applying for a licence to make amendments to a building.
Estates provides these services in order to manage the land and/or buildings that are leased from the Council.
Our legal basis for processing your information is for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Council.
The personal data we may process includes:-
- Name, address, telephone numbers, email address, job role/position, company/organisation, and financial information. We may also gather personal information from parties working on your behalf.
We may share your information with partner organisations, including:-
- Other Local Authorities;
- Public Service Bodies and Organisations;
- Internal and External Audit;
- Other Council Services;
- Elected Members;
- Local Community Councils/Organisations;
- Other Agencies Working on your behalf; and
- Regulatory and legislative Bodies including Central Government.
We may receive information about you from yourself, other individuals/agencies working on your behalf, other Council Services, Public Service Bodies, Police Scotland and Regulatory and Legislative Bodies including Central Government.
In the event that we did not request and use this information then it would not be possible to carry out our statutory or contractual functions.