It's important that you tell us about any change in your circumstances that may affect your council tax bill and/or your council tax reduction award.

Changes that will affect your council tax bill

Change of address

Please click on the links below to report a change of address:

See mygovscot myaccount for more information.

Other changes to the household

If this applies to you, please click the Report a change online button at the bottom of the page and look for the 'Report a change in circumstances' option.

If you don't tell us, you may be committing a criminal offence. This may result in prosecution and a criminal record.

Landlords and Letting Agents

If you want to report a tenant moving in or out, please click Tenants move in or out of your property

Changes that will affect your council tax reduction award

Any other changes of circumstance, please complete our form Get in touch with the Council Tax Team

It's better to report any changes immediately or you may lose benefit or reduction.