Use this form if you have an enquiry or looking for advice from the Council Tax team.

Common enquiries can be:

  • Advice for paying council tax
  • Problems with paying council tax
  • Reporting a change in circumstances
  • Housing benefit or council tax rebate

You can find out about how we manage the personal information you provide by reading the privacy policy.