We've been able to make some more changes at the park so you can all enjoy our programme of activities. We have a wide range of safety measures in place to protect you and our staff.
Safety comes first at Fife Cycle Park
It is important everyone follows the government guidance to protect themselves and others. When you do drop-in for a cycle you MUST check in at reception and register. We can ONLY ACCEPT CARD PAYMENTS.
Respect the new ‘rules’ at Fife Cycle Park – your visit will feel different to normal, but we hope that you can all have just as much fun!
We really appreciate your support and patience and ask that you read all of the information available below before getting in touch. We will keep you all up to date over the coming weeks if the situation changes.
- Follow signage and directions for accessing the facility. There will be a one-way system for entry and exit. Please note: Every second car space will be blocked off to ensure social distancing
- Check in with your booking reference to the onsite marshal
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided onsite in the car park and at the entry point of the cycle track and use it regularly
- Always keep a safe distance of 2 metres from others - Staff will be onsite to monitor safe social distancing
- Unfortunately, Toilets and indoor facilities are closed to the public
Additional Safety Measures
- Bike hire is available - Please bring your own helmet if you have one
- Areas will be disinfected regularly including doors, railings and gates
- Access to the club house building is restricted to staff only
Conditions of Booking
In the event of heavy rain / high winds where it is not safe to participate in the activity – your session will be cancelled
If you or any member of your household have symptoms of COVID-19 you MUST NOT attend any sessions
Travelling by car
You’ll find us off the A92 next to Lochgelly High School. If you’re using Sat Nav to get you here, our postcode is KY5 8AA. Free parking is available on site.
Disabled parking is available in front of the club house. The club house is fully accessible and has a ‘Changing Places‘ disabled toilet.
There are good bus and train links; Lochgelly Rail Station is on the ‘Fife Circle’ line.
You can plan your journey with Traveline Scotland