Environmental Health (Public Protection Team) deal with a wide range of Statutory Nuisances. These may include light, noise, smells, dust and smoke.

We've listed some of the most common issues below, but please use the 'Report a Nuisance' form below to report any other public nuisances.

We have a separate team that deals with issues with illegal dumping and littering. Visit our Street care and cleaning pages for more information. Similarly, our Dogs page can give you advice on barking dogs, for example. Pest control can be found on our dedicated Pest control page.

Environmental Health (Public Protection team) can be contacted by telephone on 01592 583488.