Complete this form if you are a Fife Council tenant and need to contact your Housing Officer about any of the following:

  • Rent
  • Household Change
  • Tenancy Assistance
  • Gas or electricity debt
  • Low credit on the meter
  • No credit on the meter

Your Housing Officer will be in touch within 10 working days of completing this form. If you have no credit on your meter your Housing Officer aims to be in touch within 1 working day.

You can find out how we manage the personal information you provide by reading the privacy policy