You can apply for Council Tax discount using this form if a member of the household is a permanent resident in a care home or been has hospitalised on a permanent basis.

Important note: You will be asked to upload evidence from the hospital/care home that proves the patient receives permanent care.

This can be a:

If you have a paper version of the document, the quickest way to upload it as a digital file is to take a photo of it. You can take a photo on a mobile phone or tablet and upload it during the form.

You can find out about how we manage the personal information you provide by reading the privacy policy.