You can use this form to apply for a Council tax discount/exemption for an empty property.

You may be asked to upload evidence:

  • of the property being empty due to tied accommodation
  • from the prison authority
  • as confirmation from the place of residence, e.g. Residential care home
  • that the property is prohibited by law
  • that the property has been repossessed

You can find out about how we manage the personal information you provide by reading the privacy policy.