MyFife National Entitlement Card

In Fife, the National Entitlement Card (NEC) is called a Myfife card. Your MyFife card makes it convenient to access a range of public services and facilities with only one card and is supported by the Scottish Government.

What services can I access using my MyFife card?

If you don't live in Fife, or if you want to find out more about Scottish National Entitlement Cards, visit: