- Activities and Classes
- Facility Hire
- Get Involved
- About us
Privacy Notice – Property/Asset/Contractual Activity
1. Purpose of the processing and the legal basis for the processing:
Fife Council uses the personal information provided by you in order to carry out and deliver Property/Asset/Contractual activity for Council owned assets
2. Please describe the categories of personal data processed by your Service or service:
The personal information we gather and use includes your name, contact details, bank details (where required) relating to the Council’s Property/Asset/Contractual activity.
3. Any recipient or categories of recipients of the personal data:
We may share your information with other services within the Council or with a third party e.g. contractors.
In addition, certain personal data (i.e. name of purchaser/seller, landlord/tenant) may be published in some Council committee reports.
4. The source the personal data originates from and whether it came from publicly accessible sources (including information gathered about third parties e.g. where we have gathered information about a third party during discussions with a service user):
We may also receive information about you from:
5. Whether the provision of personal data is part of a statutory or contractual requirement or obligation and possible consequences of failing to provide the personal data:
In the event that we did not request and use this information then it would not be possible to carry out our statutory functions in relation to Property/Asset/Contractual Activity.