- Activities and Classes
- Facility Hire
- Get Involved
- About us
This Privacy Notice explains how we use the information we collect about you.
1. Purpose of the processing and the legal basis for the processing:
Fife Council uses the personal information provided by you when you apply to undertake Fife Council training. We use your information to register you on our system and enable you to partake in the training.
Our legal basis for processing your information is for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Council.
2. Please describe the categories of personal data processed by your Service or service:
The personal information we gather and may process includes:
3. Any recipient or categories of recipients of the personal data:
Your information may be shared with your line manager and also within Fife Council, including H.R.
Fife Council may also share your personal data with third parties, e.g. your own employer, training suppliers and regulatory bodies, e.g. SSSC for the purpose of:
4. The source the personal data originates from and whether it came from publicly accessible sources (including information gathered about third parties eg where we have gathered information about a third party during discussions with a service user):
In the main, your personal information will be obtained directly from yourself or from your organisation when applying to undertake Fife Council training.
5. Whether the provision of personal data is part of a statutory or contractual requirement or obligation and possible consequences of failing to provide the personal data:
In order to undertake Fife Council training, Fife Council requires your personal data. In the event that we did not request and use this information then it would not be possible for Fife Council to provide this service to you.
6. The existence of automated decision making, including profiling and information about how decisions are made, the significance and the consequences:
There is no automated decision making in relation to your application for Fife Council training.