Within this section, you will find a wide range of animal licences including:

  • Animal Dealer’s Licence
  • Selling Animals as Pets Licence
  • Riding Establishment Licence
  • Boarding Animals Licence
  • Dogs, Rabbits and Cats Breeders’ Licence
  • Performing Animals Licence
  • Animal Movement Licence for Pigs
  • Animal Movement Licence for Sheep and Goats
  • Exotic, Dangerous and Wild Animals Licence
  • Zoo Licence.

Fife Council's policy is to drive up animal licensing standards, particularly for welfare of animals and to ensure the protection of consumers.

If you cannot find what you're looking for, please email

Please see the related publication of all existing animal business premises licences in Fife (updated monthly).

Related Publications

You can find out how we manage the personal information you provide by reading our privacy policy