We can provide various sizes of open and closed skips for householders in Fife.

If you would like further information, or a quote for this service, then call 03451 55 11 33, email or visit Cireco's website.

Skip Permits

Skips need to be placed in a safe place without causing an obstruction. If you need to park the skip on a public street or road you will need a skip permit (Section 85 of Roads Scotland act 1984)

You can apply for a skip permit online.