Visiting for the day just not long enough? We’re now welcoming motorhome overnight stays in the park!
- Can I just park up or do I need to pre-book?
All spaces must be booked in advance. Please call us to check availability and reserve a spot – phone 01592 583343.
- Do you have electric hook-up points? Yes we currently have 6 electric hook-up points available. Please note electric hook-ups MUST BE BOOKED IN ADVANCE. These cannot be used without authorisation from staff in the Willie Clarke Centre.
- What is the charge for an overnight stay? £10 per night without electric hook-up and £12.50 per night with the use of an electric hook-up point.
- Do you have any offers for regular bookings? Yes, if you stay for 4 nights, you'll get the 5th night free. Please note - you do not need to stay for 4 consecutive nights to qualify for your 5th night free. Your stays will be recorded in the office so you can build these up over time.
- What camping facilities are available? We have facilities on site to replenish water supplies and empty chemical toilets.
- What times do I need to be there by and vacate? Arrival is after 12noon and departure is by 12noon. You can stay in the park longer if you wish but must move your motorhome out into the car park.
- Is it only motorhomes or are caravans welcome too? It's only motorhomes, although we may expand this in future years to other vehicle types.
- How do I book my stay? Download and fill out the booking form and return it to us.
- What else can I do when I’m visiting the area? Visit the Welcome to Fife website for lots of information about things to do in Fife.
Please contact the Willie Clarke Centre on 01592 583343 if you would like to make a booking.